The Vitro X3 brews with 9bar pressure the recently ground coffee which allows to offer your customers genuine espresso coffee based drinks.
The Vitro X3 Espresso incorporates high pressure espresso technology providing authentic Italian style beverages. The machine attract customers attention and enhance the user experience at every service.
Max Cups Per Day: 350
- 700mm Height x 420mm Width x 550mm Depth
- Weight: 45kg
- 0.315 litres pressure boiler capacity (Espresso)
- 1.4 kW Max power Pressure Boiler
- 2.4 litres atmospheric boiler capacity (Instant product)
- 0.8 Bar Min/10 Bar Max. Water pressure
- Coffee beans – 1500g / 210 cups
- Decafe coffee - 600g / 375 cups
- Powdered Milk – 1200g / 300 cups
- Chocolate – 1200g / 60 cups
- Grout Bin - 65 Cakes
Productivity per hour
- Hot water hour 30 litres
- Espresso 90 cups
- Soluble drink 240 cups
- Cappuccino 80 Cups
- Espresso 210 cups
- Cappuccino (powered milk) 210 cups
- Chocolate 60 cups
ONE TOUCH – ONE DRINK
Vitro has found the balance between time, experience and quality. Consumers can navigate through the intuitive selection menu and select the drink they want in no time at all.
The Vitro X, along with the rest of the Vitro range, is designed with operational simplicity in mind. It’s easy to remove waste containers and a colour coded pipe system means that maintenance time is minimised – which allows you to get the machine back to work within a matter of minutes.